SOM-M1 System on Module
The AM1808 System on Module (SOM) is a compact, product-ready hardware and software solution that fast forwards embedded designs while reducing risk and controlling cost. Based on Texas Instruments’ AM1808 processor and designed in the SOM-M1 form factor, the AM1808 module offers essential features for handheld and embedded networking applications.
The AM1808 SOM-M1 brings the industry leading low power ARM926 core to a small, off-the-shelf solution. The standard SOM-M1 form factor allows developers to reuse existing baseboard designs when upgrading to new Sitara processors, which extends roadmap possibilities for their end-product.
- Medical patient monitoring wearable
- Portable instrumentation applications
- Core Processor:ARM926EJ-S, AM1808
- Flash Size:8MB
- Module/Board Type:MPU Core
- Operating Temperature:0°C ~ 70°C
- RAM Size:64MB
- Size / Dimension:1.18" x 1.57" (30mm x 40mm)
|SOMAM1808-10-1502QHCR||SYSTEM ON MODULE AM1808||MPU Core||ARM926EJ-S, AM1808||-||450MHz|