Flat Ribbon Cable Clamps
Dual Adjustable Flat Ribbon Cable Clamps
Designed to route, protect and secure flat ribbon cables in computers, electronics, panels and components, this unique adjustable clamp will not damage sensitive wire and cable. The clamp will adjust and close to the exact height of the ribbon cable, using only as much force as needed to secure the cable. The clamp is releasable on demand and adjustable on both sides. The low profile design allows for use in confined areas where space is a premium. The clamp is adjustable so that single or stacked cable can be routed. The “snap clamp” design of this flat ribbon clamp makes it an excellent choice for specification and installation.
- Adjustable height feature allows the clamp to close to the exact height of the ribbon cable.
- Releasable for easy access to cables when necessary.
- Adhesive:Acrylate, Polyurethane Based
- Height:0.510" ~ 0.660" (12.95mm ~ 16.76mm)
- Length:2.610" (66.29mm)
- Material:Polyamide (PA66), Nylon 6/6
- Material Flammability Rating:UL94 V-2
- Mounting Type:Adhesive, Fastener
- Opening Size:2.200" (55.88mm)
- Screw Size:0.157" (4.00mm)
- Type:Clip, Flat
- Type Attributes:Hinged, Top Lock
- Width:0.750" (19.05mm)