Polypropylene Nail Mount C-Clips
HellermannTyton nail clips are easy to use and highly reliable. The tough, precision engineered clips hold wire and cable securely in place. The nail is hardened for driving into wood, masonry joints, cinder block and mortar. The nails are also perpendicular to the work surface and are driven in straight, greatly reducing cracking. The nail clips do not have sharp edges, which reduce the chance of cutting cable jackets or sheaths and causing signal loss.
- Hardened steel nail allows easy installation into wood, masonry joints, cinder block and mortar.
- No sharp edges reduce risk of cutting cables or sheaths.
- Height:0.339" (8.61mm)
- Length:0.571" (14.50mm)
- Material:Polyethylene (PE)
- Material Flammability Rating:UL94 HB
- Mounting Type:Fastener
- Opening Size:0.276" (7.00mm)
- Type:Clip, U-Type
- Type Attributes:Half
- Width:0.315" (8.00mm)