Hermetic Surface Mount High-Speed Optocoupler
Skyworks Solutions Inc.
The OLS300 is suitable for interfacing Transistor-to-Transistor Logic (TTL) to Low Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic (LSTTL), TTL, or Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductors (CMOSs), as well as wide bandwidth analog applications.
Each OLS300 has an LED and integrated photo-diode transistor detector mounted and coupled in a custom hermetic surface mount LCC ceramic package, that provides 1500 VDC of electrical isolation between the input and output. The integrated photo-diode transistor improves the switching speed by orders of magnitude as compared to standard photo-transistors by reducing the base-to-collector capacitance. The OLS300’s device mounting is achieved with reflow soldering or conductive epoxies.
- Open collector output
- High reliability and rugged construction
- Radiation tolerant
- High reliability screenings are available
- Current - DC Forward (If) (Max):40mA
- Current - Output / Channel:8mA
- Current Transfer Ratio (Min):20% @ 10mA
- Input Type:DC
- Mounting Type:Surface Mount
- Number of Channels:1
- Operating Temperature:-55°C ~ 125°C
- Output Type:Transistor
- Package / Case:6-CLCC
- Supplier Device Package:6-CLCC (6.22x4.32)
- Turn On / Turn Off Time (Typ):300ns, 500ns
- Voltage - Forward (Vf) (Typ):1.7V
- Voltage - Isolation:1500VDC
- Voltage - Output (Max):18V