UTL series is rated at IP68/69K in dynamic conditions. This means that it remains sealed even when used continuously underwater or cleaned using a high pressure hose.
In most applications these connectors are exposed to extreme climatic conditions; it was therefore key to select the materials best able to cope with the targeted environment. The UTL series uses an outdoor rated material that Underwriters Laboratories classifies as "F1".
The outmost priority for any electrical installation is to protect personnel from any shock hazard. In North America, Underwriters Laboratories insisted that connector manufacturers, depending of the application, respect their standards. The UTL series had thus been qualified, certified by this organisation and compliant with UL 1598.
In Europe and in Asia, IEC standards are better known and trusted by end users. Like its American equivalent, the IEC refers to safety rules. The UTL series was obviously designed to respect these rules and especially the IEC 60598.
- Key shape coupling with latching retention system - No waste of time trying to find how to mate it
- Designed to be overmoulded for security against unwanted tampering
- Suitable for outdoor use - UV resistant. F1 material + IP68
- Can be used in public environment - fire and smoke: UL 94 5VA
- Easy qualification of your system by regulation authorities - Compliant with luminaires standard UL 1598, IEC 60598
- 1st Connector:Female
- 1st Connector Number of Positions:4
- 1st Connector Number of Positions Loaded:All
- 2nd Connector:Female
- 2nd Connector Number of Positions:4
- 2nd Connector Number of Positions Loaded:All
- Cable Type:Round
- Length:3.00' (914.40mm)
- Usage:Industrial Environments - IP68, IP69K