THIEF RIVER FALLS, Minnesota, USA - June 2, 2009
Electronic components distributor Digi-Key Corporation, recognized by design engineers as having the industry's broadest selection of electronic components available for immediate shipment, announced today it was the recipient of 10 supplier partner awards at the annual Electronics Distribution Show and Conference (EDS), held May 12-14, in Las Vegas. These awards were received from the following supplier partners of Digi-Key:
- APEM – 2008 Distributor of the Year Award
- Comchip Technology – 2008 Distributor of the Year Award
- Keystone Electronics Corp. – Superior Sales Performance Award
- Lumex, Inc. – 2nd Place Award for Top Sales Growth 2008
- NKK Switches – Achievement Award for Surpassing $1M in Sales in 2008
- Panasonic – Catalog Distributor of the Year 2008
- Qualtek Electronics Corp. – Distributor of the Year for Total Sales Volume for 4th Consecutive Year
- Stackpole Electronics, Inc. – Distributor of the Year for Outstanding Performance in 2008
- TDK-Lambda Americas, Inc. – Outstanding Growth 2009
- Vishay – Catalog Distributor of the Year for 2008
"We are very pleased to have received recognition from so many of our supplier partners," said Mark Larson, Digi-Key president and COO. "The awards are all performance based and the result of hard work and excellent cooperation between Digi-Key and our supplier partners."
Digi-Key Corporation focuses on providing customers with superior service, which includes product selection and availability, on-time delivery, and responsiveness. Using leading-edge processes and state-of-the-art technologies, Digi-Key serves a global customer base from its 600,000 square foot facility in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA.
Attended by the three major areas of the electronics industry - distribution, manufacturing, and professional field sales - EDS is sponsored by the Electronic Components, Assemblies and Materials (ECA), the Electronics Representatives Association (ERA), and the National Electronic Distributors Association (NEDA). Held annually, EDS facilitates sales and marketing partnerships in the global electronics distribution industry.
About Digi-Key Corporation
Digi-Key Corporation, based in Thief River Falls, Minn., is a global, full-service provider of both prototype/design and production quantities of electronic components, offering more than three million products from over 650 quality name-brand manufacturers. With over one million products in stock and an impressive selection of online resources, Digi-Key is committed to stocking the broadest range of electronic components in the industry and providing the best service possible to its customers. Additional information and access to Digi-Key's broad product offering is available on the Digi-Key website.