Molex battery cable lugs offer seamless performance connecting cables, electrical appliances, and other power mechanisms in harsh-duty environments.
The seamless barrel-designed lugs are ideal for heavy-duty 600 V+ applications. Wire ranges from 8 AWG to 250 MCM with a variety of stud-hole sizes can be crimped with industry-standard tooling. The flared barrel entry accommodates easy insertion of stranded wire.
View all Terminals and Ring Connectors
Features and Benefits
- Crimps in industry-standard tooling: Minimizes customer capital investment
- Seamless barrel design: No special orientation in crimp tool required
- Flared barrel entry: Ensures easy wire insertion
- AWG wire size and stud size identification on barrel: Easy part identification
- Made of CDA-110 copper or tin stock: Offers 100% conductivity
- Commercial Vehicles
- Emergency vehicles
- Generator sets (Gensets)
- Recreational vehicles
- Trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment
Updated : 2018-02-01