Analog Devices, Inc.
Maxim Integrated is now a part of Analog Devices
Combined, they offer an expanded suite of top-performing mixed-signal and power management technologies to help customers succeed in an increasingly digital, ubiquitously sensed and connected world. Together, our extensive breadth of engineering capabilities and depth of domain expertise help our customers solve their most complex problems from DC to 100 GHz, from nanowatts to kilowatts and sensor to cloud.
For over 50 Years ADI has introduced unmatched innovative technologies and solutions to solve customers' problems in numerous industries and applications.
iCoupler Digital Isolators
Analog Devices presents digital isolators with iCoupler technology. Learn more about the advantages of digital isolators at Digi-Key today!
Tools and Support
About Analog Devices, Inc.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of high performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of electronic equipment. Since our inception in 1965, we have focused on solving the engineering challenges associated with signal processing in electronic equipment. Used by over 100,000 customers worldwide, our signal processing products play a fundamental role in converting, conditioning, and processing real-world phenomena such as temperature, pressure, sound, light, speed, and motion into electrical signals to be used in a wide array of electronic devices.
Combined, we offer an expanded suite of top-performing mixed-signal and power management technologies to help customers succeed in an increasingly digital, ubiquitously sensed and connected world. Together, our extensive breadth of engineering capabilities and depth of domain expertise help our customers solve their most complex problems from DC to 100 GHz, from nanowatts to kilowatts and sensor to cloud.
- AC and DC Data Acquisition Signal Chains Made Easy
- Analog Devices Makes MEMs Switch Technology a Commercial Reality
- Burned by Low Power? When Lower Current Consumption Can Get You Into Trouble
- Choosing the Best Vibration Sensor for Wind Turbine Condition Monitoring
- Choosing the Most Suitable Predictive Maintenance Sensor
- Design Partner Network
- Dual-Beam Spectrophotometer Demo System and Solution
- Green Buildings Get a Boost: Wireless Sensor Nodes as a Key Application for Energy Harvesting
- High Performance Inertial Sensing Solutions Enable Autonomous Machine Applications
- High Performance Inertial Sensors Propelling the Internet of Moving Things
- How a 10BASE-T1L MAC-PHY Simplifies Low Power Processor Ethernet Connectivity
- How to Build a MEMS-Based Solution for Vibration Detection in Condition Monitoring
- IC Integration Enables Flat-Panel Phased Array Antenna Design
- Improving Dynamic Loop Response
- LIDAR for Autonomous System Design: Object Classification or Object Detection?
- Linear Regulators with Negative Voltages
- Massive MIMO and Beamforming: The Signal Processing Behind the 5G Buzzwords
- MEMS Vibration Monitoring: From Acceleration to Velocity
- Multirail Power Supply Design for Successful Application Boards — Part 1: Strategy
- Multirail Power Supply Design for Successful Application Boards — Part 2: Layout Tips and Tricks
- New Single Pair Ethernet: High Quality Asset Health Insights and Power on Two Wires for Condition Monitoring Applications
- No Infidelity: Audio Test Platforms Benefit from New 24-Bit, Sigma-Delta ADC’s Superior SINAD
- Orthogonal Perspectives
- Protecting and Powering Automotive Electronics Systems
- RAQ Issue 181: Generating Very Low Voltages with Standard Regulators
- Peak Current of Isolated Gate Drivers
- RF and Microwave Solutions for Electronic Test and Measurement
- Silicon Temperature Sensing with Precision
- StudentZone — Activity: BJT Current Mirror
- StudentZone—Electronic Control Theory of Second- Order Systems: A Practical Analysis for Engineers
- The A to Z of A2B Applications
- The Fundamentals of Analog Devices’ Revolutionary MEMS Switch Technology
- Transmit LO Leakage (LOL)—An Issue of Zero-IF That Isn’t Making People Laugh Out Loud
- Ultralow Noise, High Current, Compact DC-to-DC Converter Solution for Signal and Data Processing Circuits
- Ultrawideband Digital Predistortion (DPD): The Rewards (Power and Performance) and Challenges of Implementation in Cable Distribution Systems
- Using A2B for Audio-Conferencing Systems