Molex battery connectors are designed to provide a robust and reliable contact interface and a high number of mating cycles
Molex supplies a wide range of battery connectors, all designed to provide a robust and reliable contact interface and a high number of mating cycles.
The most typical application is for connecting a removable battery pack to a portable device, but these connectors also provide a compact solution for other tight-packaging applications.
While many applications will require a custom-designed battery connector, Molex is able to offer various battery connectors as standard products, with configurations including SMT, compression-style, and through-hole interfaces to the PCB; different circuit sizes; right-angle or parallel battery pack PCB orientations; and different pitch sizes.
- Stable normal force
- Secure contact
- Various configurations and contact heights
- Meets specific application needs
- High number of mating cycles
- Meets requirements of most demanding users
- One-piece design
- Cost-effective one-step assembly
- Overall small size
- Meets tight-packaging needs
- Smart phones and mobile devices
- Mobile phones