Achieve 50% space savings over traditional USCAR 0.64 mm connectors with Molex’s unsealed, miniature Mini50™ single-row connection system, with smaller terminals to fit more low-current electrical circuits in interior, unsealed, transportation-vehicle environments.
The Mini50 unsealed, wire-to-board connection system offers customers reduced package sizes compared to conventional 0.64 mm connection systems, with applied cost savings and enhanced reliability.
Mini50 connectors provide reduced overall harness weight and cost savings by allowing wire-harness customers to crimp and process smaller wire gauges versus traditional 0.64 mm terminal systems.
Mini50 SMT headers allow customers to maximize valuable PCB area by removing pass-through features on the circuit board. Module and PCB designers will be able to locate surface-mount components beneath the Mini50 headers on the opposite side of the printed circuit board. The headers will mate to the existing, industry-recognized Mini50 receptacles.
||Applications for Automotive and Commercial Vehicles
- Reduced package size
- Orientation features are molded into the header
- Board alignment and retention features
- High-temperature thermoplastic housings
- Three polarization options
- Female terminal wire grips for wires 0.35mm² and smaller
- Independent secondary lock (ISL) terminal-retention feature
- CTX50 terminal wire grip design
- Radios/DVD Entertainment