Halving the tooling and operational costs of plug-and-receptacle power systems, Molex's Ditto wire-to-wire interconnects and pre-assembled harnesses increase cost-savings and operational efficiency of low-amperage consumer and lighting applications.
Answering consumer and lighting industry needs for an inexpensive, wire-to-wire interconnect, without the costs of expensive plug-and-receptacle power connector systems, Ditto – a 2.50 mm pitch, single housing-and-terminal interconnect solution - supports low-amperage, 20 to 26 AWG wire-size applications.
With the same circuit size configuration, this genderless connector system ensures compatibility and mateability with no change-over of different application tooling setup since it uses only one preset applicator machine. Ditto enables speedy tool setup, increased operational efficiency while reducing customer inventories and spares for higher cost savings.
Pre-assembled Ditto pigtail harnesses are available and ready to use for even faster application development.
Product Compliance Statement
- Anti-twist housing feature
- Terminal stoppers on housing
- Polarized housing geometry
- Friction lock
- Terminals polarized to the housing silos (terminals cannot be inserted upside down in a housing)
- Low-mating force terminals
- IPC/WHMA-A-620-compliant conductor and insulator sections
- Pre-assembled wire-harnesses
- 6 and 12-inch wire configuration